Adult Education - Community Learning MK
Our Autumn term courses are underway! See what is coming up on the course database or download your own copy of the Course Listings (PDF, 8.7MB).
Search our database of courses for day, evening and weekend short courses and workshops, including arts, digital media, craft, business and computer skills, and languages.
Please be aware that the Adult Education term dates may be different from the school term and holiday dates.
Monday 6 September - Saturday 18 December
Half term is the week beginning 25 October
Tuesday 4 January - Saturday 8 April
Half term is the week beginning 21 February
Monday 25 April - Saturday 23 July
Half term is the week beginning 30 May
Click on the name of the venue to view a map of its location.
- MKPDC - Galley Hill, Milton Keynes, MK11 1PA
- The Church of Christ the Cornerstone - 300 Saxon Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 2ES
- Oakgrove School - Venturer Gate, Middleton, Milton Keynes, MK10 9JQ
- MK Gallery - 900 Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes, MK9 3QA
- Westbury Arts Centre - Foxcovert Rd, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6AA
- Wolverton Bath House - 205 Stratford Rd, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5RL
- Rowans Family Centre - 13a Moorfoot, Fullers Slade, Milton Keynes, MK11 2BD
- Moorlands Family Centre - 6 Dodkin, Beanhill, Milton Keynes MK6 4LP
- Daisychain Family Centre - Abbeys Primary School, Melrose Avenue, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6PS
For more information about any of our venues please call us on 01908 254070 or email the CLMK inbox.
Milton Keynes Family Learning is part of Milton Keynes Council’s Community Learning MK. We offer a variety of courses to adult family members and children which take place in schools, children’s centres, family centres or other community settings.
A number of our courses offer parents/guardians the opportunity to gain qualifications and we can also give support to adults wishing to gain national accreditation in literacy and numeracy.
Our courses include:
- Reading with your child
- Language and play
- Making and using storysacks
- Healthy eating and cooking on a budget
- Managing your money
We put great emphasis on learning and having fun!
For more information contact Nicola Skelton on 01908 556714 or by email.