CLMK Enrolment Information
View our Adult Education Course Database for detailed course information.
Alternatively you can view or download a copy of our latest brochure to see what is on offer.:
How can I enrol?
- Online - apply online
- By Phone - Call 01908 252083 with a Solo Debit/Debit/Credit Card (unfortunately we are unable to take payments via American Express).
- By Post - send your completed enrolment form (PDF, 243KB) to: FPN7760 FREEPOST CLMK
- By Email - attach a scanned copy of the enrolment form (PDF, 243KB) to our secure inbox (email Community Learning) and call us on 01908 252083 to make payment (if applicable).
If you are eligible for a concession rate we will need you to indicate the reason on our enrolment form.
Please note that we are no longer able to offer a concession for learners over the age of 65.
Courses which have a code containing X are Full Cost and have no concessions available.
On courses leading to qualifications
Community Learning MK is able to offer reduced fees on most qualification courses if learners meet the eligibility criteria. Please click on the following link to find out more:
On courses which do not lead to qualifications
You are eligible for the reduced fee if the following apply to you:
- You receive JSA/ESA/Universal Credit
- You receive Carer's Allowance, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, PIP or DLA
- Or you are an unwaged dependant of someone who receives one of the benefits listed above
All applications for reduced fees must be made when you enrol.
Cancellation of courses
We may, regretfully, have to cancel courses if we do not receive enough enrolments to make them financially viable. To avoid disappointing learners, some courses may run with a shorter duration than advertised. You will be informed as soon as possible if either of these situations occurs with the course you have enrolled on.
For this reason, it is vital that we have correct contact details for you, and that you check your answering machine, e-mails and voicemail in the run-up to your course. Where the course is cancelled, enrolled learners will be refunded within 7 to 10 days of the cancellation. If you have not received a refund once 10 days have passed, please contact our Reception office on 01908 254070 or 07765343091.
If you require information in alternative formats and languages, you can view details below:
- MK Reader Service 01908 231123 - Braille, audio, large print etc
- Community Language Service 01908 253253 - interpreting and translation service
Last Updated: 12 November 2021