Joint Council for Qualifications Documents
If your course leads to a qualification, your relevant personal data (name, date of birth, gender) will be transferred to the awarding bodies within the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the purpose of examining and awarding qualifications.
Any controlled assessments, coursework, and examination needed during your course must be conducted in accordance with the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) regulations.
Please read these documents carefully and follow the recommendations as otherwise you could be disqualified.
- Information for candidates - Non-examination Assessments
- Information for candidates - Coursework
- Information for candidates - On screen tests
- Information for candidates - Written Exams
- Information for candidates - Social Media
- Privacy Notice
- Lockdown Policy (exams) (PDF, 239KB)
- Warning to candidates
- Unauthorised items Poster
- Using Calculators During Exams (PDF, 125KB)
- Internal Appeals Procedure (PDF, 341KB)
- Appeals Procedure - City & Guilds (PDF, 272KB)
- Complaints and Appeals Procedure (Exams) (PDF, 285KB)
Last Updated: 17 January 2022