Adult Education - Community Learning MK
Our Summer courses are now available to book! See what is coming up on the course database or download your own copy of the Course Listings (PDF, 3.2MB).
Search our database of courses for day, evening and weekend short courses and workshops, including arts, digital media, craft, business and computer skills, and languages.
For the latest information about what is happening at Community Learning you can download our current newsletter (PDF, 732KB).
Please be aware that the Adult Education term dates may be different from the school term and holiday dates.
Tuesday 4 January - Saturday 9 April
Half term is the week beginning 21 February
Monday 25 April - Saturday 23 July
Half term is the week beginning 30 May
Click on the name of the venue to view a map of its location.
- MKPDC - Galley Hill, Milton Keynes, MK11 1PA
- The Church of Christ the Cornerstone - 300 Saxon Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 2ES
- Oakgrove School - Venturer Gate, Middleton, Milton Keynes, MK10 9JQ
- MK Gallery - 900 Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes, MK9 3QA
- Westbury Arts Centre - Foxcovert Rd, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6AA
- Stony Stratford Library - 5-7 Church St, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1BD
- Wolverton Bath House - 205 Stratford Rd, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5RL
- Rowans Family Centre - 13a Moorfoot, Fullers Slade, Milton Keynes, MK11 2BD
- Moorlands Family Centre - 6 Dodkin, Beanhill, Milton Keynes MK6 4LP
For more information about any of our venues please call us on 01908 556727 or email the CLMK inbox.
Milton Keynes Family Learning is part of Milton Keynes Council’s Community Learning MK. We offer a variety of courses to adult family members and children which take place in schools, children’s centres, family centres or other community settings.
A number of our courses offer parents/guardians the opportunity to gain qualifications and we can also give support to adults wishing to gain national accreditation in literacy and numeracy.
Our courses include:
- Reading with your child
- Language and play
- Making and using storysacks
- Healthy eating and cooking on a budget
- Managing your money
We put great emphasis on learning and having fun!
For more information contact Nicola Skelton on 01908 556714 or by email.
If you have any comments, suggestions or feedback about our service, courses or anything else, we would love to hear it so feel free to get in touch.