Feeling Safe in MK
The biggest issue for Young People in Milton Keynes, as voted for by young people in the Youth Issues Ballot in 2019. A group of YCAB members have started working on this issue and have come up with a few things they are currently working on as part of a campaign.
- Organising a creative arts competition to get people talking about the issues of feeling safe
- Organised for workshops and a performance on the issue of Knife Crime at the MySayMK Conference and had a Q&A with MK Councillors.
- Will put a social media campaign on knife crime
- Are working with Thames Valley Police and Safer:MK to look at the issues of safety
- Looking at working with the MK Hazzard Safety Centre
Check back on this page for progress on the project and how you can get involved.
Last Updated: 1 August 2019