Youth:MK Support Hub
At Youth:MK we have gathered together some resources which we hope you will find useful
If you have any questions or would like an information, advice and guidance appointment please fill out the contact form.
Getting to know you with useful activities to develop your confidence, including discovering your strengths and producing an action plan.
- 16 Personalities
- Transferable Skills sheet (PDF, 167KB)
- Cascaid – Please contact us for a login.
- Action Plan (PDF, 200KB)
- My Plan of Action (PDF, 195KB)
- Job preparation checklist
Employability Skills - tools to help you be job ready
Applying for jobs
- CV Writing Tips (PDF, 534KB)
- Writing a cover letter (PDF, 162KB)
- Interview skills (PDF, 373KB)
- Filling in application forms (PDF, 184KB)
- Awareness test
Free online training
Thinking about your future not sure what to do next?
Please see some options below.
Starting your own business
Adult Education courses at Community Learning MK
- Arts, languages, IT, wellbeing and more:
download the current brochureor browse the full list of courses (for those 19 and over)
Latest jobs and Apprenticeship opportunities for young people
Please contact the Youth team by email to be added to our weekly job and apprenticeship opportunities bulletin.
To find out more and to hear about other available vacancies please call us on 01908 254410.
We are a friendly team of Youth workers and Advisers who are here to support you when you are making choices about your next steps.
If you are looking for advice to help with planning and progressing your future then please contact us. We offer a range of services under our Career Sparks project aimed at helping find the right pathway for you.
We have a range of support to meet your needs.
We can help with:
- Careers Advice
- Applications and CVs
- Local employment opportunities
- Re-engagement courses
- Work Experience
- Life-skills workshops
- Talking through problems/ counselling
- Confidence Building
We offer a confidential service and are happy to contact you in the way that suits you best. This could be face to face (in a safe way) or via text or through social media. We will be led by you - just let us know how we can help.
Health and wellbeing, it's important to look after your mental and physical health.
Drugs and their effects
We have some useful factsheets below that can be downloaded and printed as a resource.
Please see some useful links below.
Mindfulness and Mental Health
- Teen Mental Health
- 13 Minute Body Scan Meditation
- 7 Ways to detox your emotional wellbeing
- 7 Signs of emotional burnout
- 10 Characteristics of a mentally healthy person
- What are the benefits of yoga?
Last Updated: 9 September 2021