Cancellation by the Learner
If you need to withdraw from a course and inform us in writing at least 10 working days before the course is due to start, you will be eligible for a refund of all fees minus a £30 administration charge. If you withdraw from a course at any other time, you will not be eligible for a refund. However, in exceptional circumstances and at our discretion, we may be able to offer some credit against a future course.
- Community Learning MK reserves the right to cancel courses where there is insufficient enrolment or very low attendance.
- It may occasionally be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Community Learning MK to change the content/timing/venue/tutor of a programme.
- The minimum age to join a non-accredited course is 16 years. 16-18 year-olds in full-time education may need signed authorisation from their school or college when they join a Community Learning MK course.
- The minimum age to join a qualification course is 19.
- Course fees do not include materials or book costs, except where otherwise stated. It is inadvisable to buy materials for your course until you are certain it is running. If you are a concessionary student on a qualification course you may be able to get help to pay for materials.
Last Updated: 15 March 2019