- Key Financial Tasks and Timetable
- Year End Procedure/Final Accounts
- Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS)
- Consistent Financial Reporting (CFR)
Budget Setting 2021/2022 and Three Year Plan
The below template and guidance notes are to be used by schools for the three year budget plan which must be submitted by 30 June 2021.
The below information is to be used by schools for the 2021/2022 budget plan which must be submitted by 1 November 2021
The below information is to be used by schools for the 2021/2022 budget plan which must be submitted by 1 May 2021.
- Budget Guidance Notes 2021-2022 (PDF, 150KB)
- Appendix 1 Combined Budget Plan Template 2021-2022 (XLSM, 157KB)
- Appendix 2 Inflationary Factors 2021-2022 (XLSX, 10KB)
- Appendix 3 Teachers Salaries (PDF, 257KB)
- Appendix 4 Part Time Proportions and Annual Leave 2021-2022 (XLSX, 12KB)
- Appendix 5 NIC Rates 2021-2022 (XLSX, 12KB)
- Appendix 6 Detailed Code List 2021- 2022 (PDF, 142KB)
- Appendix 7 UIFSM Calculator 2021-2022 (XLSX, 19KB)
- Appendix 8 Latest DFE CFR Reporting Guidance
Segregation of Duties
Schools must ensure that there are proper segregation of duties in place as relate to the input and authorisation of invoices. Please see attached link to the detailed guidance on separation of duties:
Schools are asked once again to review their segregation of duties within their financial database and amend accordingly.
Last Updated: 4 October 2021