Starting school for the first time
You can still make a late application for a primary school place for September 2017 if your child has their 4th birthday between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017. Late applications must be made on this paper application form (DOCX, 64KB).
Late Applications received between 16 January and 30 April 2017 will be processed after national offer day. Notification date for these applications will be 12 June 2017.
The following information has been provided to help parents and carers with children who are due to start school for the first time in September 2017.
- Allocation Profile as at 12 June – Starting school for the first time (PDF, 252KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 242KB)
- Admission to Primary School - A Guide For Parents (PDF, 8.4MB)
- How to contact us
- Admission Arrangements 2017 (PDF, 222KB)
- Coordinated Scheme for Primary School Admissions 2017 (PDF, 109KB)
5 September 2016 - Online application process opens
September 2016 – January 2017 - Parents/carers seek advice and visit schools
15 January 2017 - DEADLINE
18 April 2017 - National offer day (for those who applied by the deadline)
30 April 2017 – Deadline for late applications
12 June 2017 – Second offer day
For further information, please contact the Education Access Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 24 May 2019