Book Loans - School Library Service
What are Book Loans?
- Each subscribing school is entitled to 3 books per pupil (with a minimum of 250 for small schools)
- Books can be selected by our professional team, or by visiting our showroom
- Delivered to the school and shelved
- Jacketed for longer shelf life
- Computer data can be added to the school Library Management System
- A percentage of the loan stock is exchanged annually to keep the collections fresh
- Extra stock may be leased
Schools wishing to supplement their library stock can take advantage of our consortium buying power. Orders can be placed through our supplier and attract a significant discount on cover prices.
Last Updated: 16 January 2020