SEND Local Offer
Milton Keynes' vision for children and young people with special educational needs and disability is the same as for all children and young people - that they achieve their full potential in early years, at school, at college, at home and out and about in the community to enable them to lead happy and fulfilled lives within a safe environment and where they have choice and control.
Top ten quicklinks
- Education and SEND Support
- Information for schools and settings (including FACT and FACT+)
- EHC Needs Assessments
- Health - ASD
- Early Years
- SEND Services
- Children and Young people with SEND in Schools and Settings
- Young people's local offer
- Early Years information pack
- SEND Area Inspection
Milton Keynes SEND is on Facebook! Follow us at www.facebook.com/mksend
Milton Keynes Council's Sensory Team is looking to recruit a Specialist Teacher for Visual Impairment (TPU/UPS + 1 SEN, 0.6 FTE). You can find out more on the council's vacancies page.