You have 0 items on your pinboard Pin board
Worried about a child?
Telephone 01908 253169
Telephone 2 01908 253170
Refine search results
About the British Association for Supported Employment (BASE) the national trade association for the supported employment sector. Our purpose is to support, promote and develop the principles and provision of supported employment.
BASE aims to:
• Assist people with disabilities by encouraging the provision of support into employment.
• Endorse and promote quality standards in the delivery of Supported Employment.
• Nurture and encourage the setting up of new supported employment services.
• Promote the training of supported employment personnel throughout the UK.
• Provide regular, detailed information including an advisory & development service to association members.
• Liaise and negotiate with national and international government & non-government organisations to promote the aims of the Association.
BASE is concerned with establishing collective action on national issues that cannot be addressed by individual agencies and members alone. As a priority, the Association has helped to develop National Occupational Standards for Supported Employment. We want to see better quality support available to everyone who needs it.
About the British Association for Supported Employment (BASE) - the national trade association for the supported employment sector
Our purpose is to support, promote and develop the principles and provision of supported employment.
NOTE: The council is not responsible for any information contained on external web sites.
No feedback has been published yet, be the first!