Impartial Advice and Support



Impartial special educational needs and disability (SEND) support for parents, young people and children in the Milton Keynes and the surrounding area relating to SEND issues across education, health and social care.

You can contact the service if:

  • You have a concern about your child and are worried they may have an additional need
  • Your child has a diagnosis of a SEN, disability or medical need
  • You need help at any stage of the statutory SEND process (SEN support/Needs Assessment/EHCP/Annual Review …)
  • You need clarity about the support for your child is receiving at school
  • You are considering a SEND tribunal appeal
  • You are a young person aged 16-25 wanting help with SEND issues
  • You want to discuss any issue about a child or young person relating to SEND

Last Updated: 11 September 2018