Further advice - Parent Partnership

Where can I get support and advice?

If you would like some help or you would like to discuss matters with someone who is independent, please contact:

Milton Keynes Parent Partnership Service

Galley Hill Education Centre

Stony Stratford

Milton Keynes

MK11 1PA

Last Updated: 30 November 2017