SEND IAS Events
Due to the current advice from Central Government, Milton Keynes Council and necessary restrictions imposed, the Milton Keynes SEND IAS Service will be operating a telephone and email advice service only until further notice.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) SEND Factsheets *new*
We have produced a set of five factsheets to answer some of the questions that parents have been asking us over the last few weeks. If you have any further queries and concerns please do not hesitate to contact our service.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) SEND(1) – EHC Plans: Changes to the law (PDF, 168KB)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) SEND(2) – Other SEND Processes/Issues (PDF, 170KB)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) SEND(3) – Information, Advice and Support (PDF, 175KB)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) SEND(4) – Assessing Risk and Attendance (PDF, 164KB)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) SEND(5) – FAQs: What you can and can’t do (PDF, 149KB)
Events and Meetings
We are sorry we will not be able to meet face to face or support at any school meetings.
We are also suspending all outreach activity until further notice, namely: monthly Child Development Centre sessions, Family Centre drop-ins and MK College drop-ins.
Last Updated: 26 May 2020