Adult Social Care Learning and Development (Training)
Adult Social Care Learning and Development are moving to a new online course booking system.
You will be able to:
- Look at all courses and see whether there are places available
- Cancel your place on a course
- View your training records
Managers will be able to:
- Book their staff onto training
- View staff training records
- Report on staff attendance
The new system will remove the need to:
- Email the Adult Social Care training mailbox
- Complete application forms
- Wait to find out if there are places available on a course
All courses scheduled from 1st April will be found on the new website. Individuals will need to book their own training which means they will need their own email address. If you have someone who manages training on behalf of your staff this can be accommodated. You will need to have a central email address for all emails to be sent.
Between now and 1st April there will be a cross over period where we will be using the old system and testing the new system. You may start to receive emails which do not look familiar, please do not ignore or delete these. If there is anything you are unsure about please give me a call.
In order for us to help set up you and your staff on the new system please email us with a list of staff that will be able to book their own training:
- First name
- Job title
- Email address
Once we have you and your staff set up on the new system we will let you know the details so you can start booking courses. Please do not try to set yourselves up.