Autism Assessment and Diagnosis Service for Adults In Milton Keynes

Autism Assessment and Diagnosis is the responsibility of Clinical Commissioning Groups. If you think that you, a relative, or friend may have autism you should contact your GP who can make a referral for an assessment to:

If you already have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition you may find the following information helpful:

 If you need social care support you can ask for help for yourself, or on behalf of someone else by completing our online request for care and support; contacting the Access Team; or, if the person concerned is already in contact with one of our services, you should get in touch with that team. Even if they cannot help you, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Last Updated: 8 January 2019