Care Service Laundry Service
The service operates across the Milton Keynes area and is for anyone who has a current social care need or requires short term support with their washing and ironing during periods of sickness when additional help is needed.
The service can cater for ad hoc or weekly laundry, it also can offer a twice a week incontinence laundry service.
How the service works:
- We will supply you with a bag to pack your laundry in ready for us to collect.
- Our driver will collect the laundry from your home on an agreed day.
- Laundry staff will wash your laundry on the relevant wash cycle, it will then be dried and ironed.
- The clean ironed laundry will then be professionally packed ready to be returned to you.
- Our driver will deliver your laundry back to you a week after it was collected.
- More than one bag of washing can be sent each week.
Duvets and Larger Items
- The Laundry Service can process machine washable duvets, quilts and larger items.
- Duvets complete with bedding, can be washed, dried and the duvet cover put back on, if required, ready for immediate use when returned. Alternatively duvets can be washed, dried and returned as an individual item.
- Machine washable blankets, quilts, throws, chair covers etc. can also be processed.
- Items must be machine washable
- Items must be able to be tumble dried
- Thermal clothing cannot be ironed
- We use roller irons so some items may not be ironed to the same standard as when using a flat iron i.e. shirt collars, fitted sheets, jeans.
If you feel this service would be of help to you or you require further information please contact the Laundry Service directly.
Last Updated: 19 June 2019