A carer is anyone who provides unpaid support to a family member or friend who needs help with everyday tasks because they are ill, frail or disabled. Carers can be any age and may provide support in their own home or in the home of the person they care for.
Access to Adult Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care and Health Directory Find information about the services and support available in your area
- Carers Direct Information and confidential telephone advice for carers.
- Carers MK Support for carers in Milton Keynes
- Carers Trust National charity to improve support, services and recognition for carers
- Carers UK National information, advice and support for carers