Search Health health conditions I have a disability or illness

Most of the information provided on the Adult Social Care webpages is applicable to ALL adults regardless of age, disability or health condition. There are also some services for people with a particular condition or life situation:

As well as social care and support, some people are also eligible to receive help from the NHS.  This help may be a nursing service for people who are ill or recovering at home after leaving hospital.  If you are eligible for this kind of help, a health professional such as your GP or Community Nurse should be able to tell you. 

If you don’t have a GP, use the NHS Choices service search to locate the nearest one to you and to find other health information