Community Learning Disability Team
The Community Learning Disability Team comprises health and social care professionals which includes:
- Behaviour Support
- Clinical Psychology
- Community Nurses
- Community Support Workers
- ECCO Team Exploring Choice - Creating Opportunities
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Workers
- Speech and Language Therapy
Anyone can contact the team for help, either directly on 01908 253001 or through the Access Team wherever possible the person being referred should agree to this.
Every referral is discussed at a weekly allocations meeting to agree which part of the service would be most suitable to assess the individual, the purpose of the assessment is to identify appropriate support.
- To be eligible for health services an individual will have a Learning Disability (iQ<70) and associated complex health needs which require the input of a specialist Learning Disabiity Service.
- To be eligible for social care support the individual will have a Learning Disability (iQ<70) and social care needs which meet the social care eligibility criteria (see the "Help from Adult Social Care" Section).
If our services are not right for you, we will tell you about places and people that can help.
Last Updated: 20 February 2019