Milton Keynes Learning Disability Partnership Board
The Learning Disability Partnership Board is a forum where everybody who is interested in Learning Disability in Milton Keynes can meet to share ideas and work together to improve the experience of people living here. This includes people who have a Learning Disability, carers, professionals and service providers.
The Board runs from 10am to 3 pm.
- The morning session is from 10am to 12 am, and is for people with a Learning Disability to discuss the issues of the day.
- These are the same issues that will be discussed in the afternoon along with carers, professionals and service providers.
- The morning session is facilitated by an advocacy group.
- Lunch is from 12am to 1pm, you need to bring your own lunch or lunch can be bought from Out to Munch.
- The afternoon session is from 1 to 3 pm and is for everybody.
The Board meets four times a year and you are welcome to join us, you do not need an invitation to come, or to contact us beforehand. The meetings are usually held at Herons Lodge Guide Centre, Bradwell Road, Loughton Lodge, MK8 9AA.
Information about recent and future meetings is available on this page. If you would like to be involved with the Board or receive information please email us.
|Date||Minutes / Information|
|5th June 2018||LDPB Minutes 5 June 2018|
|Tuesday 18th September 2018||LDPB Minutes 18 Sept 2018|
Last Updated: 21 February 2019