Mental Health and Autism Social Care Team
Who we are
We are a team of social care workers. We offer assessments to:
- Identify any needs you may have, how these might have an impact on your well being
- What is important to you
- Identify your strengths
What we offer
- We can support with activities of daily living such as personal care, building routines to manage your daily life and accessing the community.
- We can also offer carers assessments
- We can support you to access independent advocacy
Please note that you may need to pay towards the cost of services depending upon your circumstances.
We are not a crisis or a treatment service, you should contact your GP for this help.
How to contact us or make a referral for yourself or someone else
- Please contact the ACCESS team Monday to Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm