Older Persons Day Care Services (Simpson /Kitchener)
Milton Keynes Council older persons day care services aim to improve the quality of life for individuals, enabling them to socialise with others in a relaxed community setting. We support physical and emotional needs by providing a flexible, warm and friendly environment that assists with maintaining ongoing independence. The services offer:
- Monday to Friday day service
- Respite for carers
- Transport to and from the centre in our wheelchair-accessible minibus (Subject to a fixed charge).
- Hot two course meal - able to meet individuals dietary requirements (Subject to a fixed charge).
- Well trained staff – trained to MKC standards
- All staff are DBS cleared, for working with vulnerable adults
- Provide support with personal care needs
Our attendees enjoy a wide variety of activities such
- Gentle exercise
- Singing and music
- Games & Quizzes
- Arts and crafts
- Entertainment events
Our Day Care Centres are:
There is also an interim service at the Council's Tower Drive premises.
To attend one of these services you will need to be assessed by Adult Social Care, please contact the Access Team
Last Updated: 19 August 2021