Report an unwanted vehicle

If you own a car or small van that is unwanted, damaged or unroadworthy, MK council can remove it from your property for a fee of £50. Larger vehicles may cost more.

To arrange for us to collect a vehicle from your home please complete the Dial a Wreck form (DOC, 43KB). You will need to make sure you have the V5 log book for the vehicle.

Please return the form and cheque (made payable to ‘Milton Keynes Council’) to the following address. Alternatively, you can send the form and then pay over the phone:

Dial-a-Wreck - Abandoned Vehicles Department
Environmental Crime Unit
Milton Keynes Council
Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East
Milton Keynes, MK9 3EJ     


Report an abandoned vehicle if you do not own the vehicle but want to report it.

Last Updated: 23 March 2021