Report Litter, Glass, Flytipping or Graffiti

Unfortunately dumped rubbish, fly-tipping, dog fouling and graffiti are a problem in Milton Keynes. Milton Keynes Council has legal powers to address these issues but we do need your help.

Please note: If your rubbish and recycling has not been collected please log this as a missed collection.  If our bin crews have caused a spillage please complete the littering form.

However, if the spillage has been caused by animals splitting open the bag, because a resident has placed food in the black bin bag instead of the green wheelie bin, then the responsibility lies with the owner of the black bin bag to clear up the mess.

Report issues with litter, litter bins or dog fouling

Report issues with dumped rubbish (fly-tipping) or abandoned trolleys

Report hazardous debris on roads or broken glass

Report graffiti

If you are reporting an environmental crime we will ask for your name and address as we may need to contact you for more information.  All the information you provide us with is held in complete confidence and the culprits are not informed of your details. We still investigate anonymous reports, but we may not be able to take any action against the culprit unless there is evidence.

Last Updated: 13 June 2019