Request an assisted collection

How to get assistance with your rubbish and recycling collection

If you are elderly, disabled or infirm and there is nobody else in your household who can put your bags and bins out for collection, we can collect from just outside of your front door instead of the boundary.

You will be asked to complete an application form and we may ask you for some proof of disability, such as an allowance or pension or your disabled registration number. For further information or to ask for a form to be sent out to you, please call our customer services team on 01908 252570 or email

To register as disabled please contact the Adult Social Care and Health Access Team.

Last Updated: 4 May 2022