Website terms and conditions
Terms of acceptable use
By using this website, you agree to use it only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of Milton Keynes Council or others or restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- you have not obtained all necessary consents to use, if required,
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy,
- which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others,
- which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom,
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website or any network connected to this website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on this website or any network connected to the website. Please see UK Government Vulnerability Disclosure Policy.
Text content (and some data files where specified) on this website is published under the terms of the Open Government Licence for public sector information, version 3. Please read the Open Government Licence for full details of the information you can re-use, the conditions of usage and the information that you cannot re-use:
Logos, photos and third party material: You can copy information for your own personal use. However, you may not republish, transmit, store, reproduce, communicate or make available to the public any of the information on this website without our permission.
While every care has been taken in the compilation of the information on milton-keynes.gov.uk, Milton Keynes Council do not provide any representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on milton-keynes.gov.uk is accurate, complete, up to date, or free from bugs or viruses. Milton Keynes Council will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of the use, suspension, interruption, or temporary unavailability of milton-keynes.gov.uk except where for liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. The Council does not endorse any external linked sites and is not responsible for their content.
Milton Keynes Council is committed to the highest standards of quality of information. If you think that there are any errors or out-of-date information on our website, please contact us with details of what needs correcting.
The information on this website and these terms are updated on occasion, therefore please continue to refer to them on a regular basis.
Last Updated: 2 November 2021