Impact Assessments and Publications
Equality Impact Assessments 2017 contains assessments published in the current year.
Budget Impact Assessment has its own page.
Equality Impact Assessments(EqIA) from 2009 until September 2016 have now been archived and are available on request.
Other useful publications and links:
- The know your rights hub contains information on equality and human rights
- Disability transport and equipment including Disabled Student Allowance, Blue Badge and disabled access
- Carers Information including Carer's Allowance, Disability Day Centres and Disabled Children
- Disability Rights links to the definition of equality
- Freedom of Expression Legal Framework is a useful guide to the legal framework which protects freedom of expression and the circumstances in which that freedom may be restricted in order to prevent violence, abuse or discrimination.
Last Updated: 30 November 2017