Map of parish and town councils
- Map showing the Parish boundaries Map of Parish boundaries 2012 (PDF, 602KB)
- Map showing Grids and Settlements with Parish Overlay Grids and Settlements with Parish overlay (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Map showing the Grids and Settlements Grids and Settlements (PDF, 1MB)
- Map showing the Grids and Settlements with Ward overlay Grids and Settlements with Ward overlay map (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Map showing the Parishes with Ward Overlay Parish with Wards Overlay (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Map showing Parish Boundaries and Parish Wards Parish Boundary and Parish Wards Map (PDF, 1.9MB)
Milton Keynes is a fully parished Borough. A total of 48 Town and Parish Councils or Meetings serve the residents of Milton Keynes.
My Milton Keynes mapping offers information and maps about council services and other community facilities in your local area. You can also use this interactive mapping system to find out who your local Councillor is and to find out what parish and ward your property is in.
Last Updated: 3 April 2019