Milton Keynes Council supports our high streets and other local businesses as they operate carefully during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here's the latest advice for businesses from Government.
- Find out about support available for businesses re: business rates and grants, and to check your eligibility.
- Information for MK Council Commercial Tenants.
- A summary of government advice into how retailers can reopen safely after any lockdown period as a two page document (PDF, 230KB). You can read the original guidance here.
- We’ve created material that businesses can use, including indoor guidance posters and floor stickers. It’s free to download at www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/safety-signs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there’s anything missing that you need.
- We offer free Trading Standards advice including how to re-open in line with the changes in legislation including around click and collect.
NHS COVID-19 app
Visit Britain checkmark
If you are a business within the tourism sector, you can apply for a FREE UK-wide industry standard and consumer mark to reassure your customers that your business adheres to Government and public health guidance.
The 'We’re Good To Go’ mark is available for businesses, attractions and destinations to demonstrate that clear processes are in place in response to COVID-19.
Last Updated: 7 April 2021