Carers Milton Keynes exists to support and promote the wellbeing of all carers in Milton Keynes. This includes:
- Up-to-date information and advice on carers’ issues
- Help with knowing carers' rights and entitlements
- Guidance on health and social care services
- Help to create an emergency plan
- Carer support groups, workshops and activities
- An opportunity to meet other carers
- A listening ear and someone to talk to in confidence
- A free counselling service
- Carers support at Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Referrals to other services
- Bi-annual 'Carers News' newsletter
All carers contacting Carers MK are able to speak to an experienced Support Worker in confidence, either over the telephone, by visiting our office or we can visit you at home.
All services are free to carers.