Housing - Supported Living - find a local CQC registered service
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is responsible for registering Supported Living Services.
- You can find a list of all the local registered Supported Living Services via 'Find services offering care in the home'
- For each care service, you can find:
- the latest inspection report and ratings
- older reports to download
- information about who is responsible for running the service
- contact details for the service.
- You can use CQC inspection reports and ratings information pages to help you understand the quality of care a service provides.