Disabled Person Registration

What does the register do?

If you have a physical disability, sight or hearing impairment, you can ask to register as a disabled adult.

  • You do not have to do this to receive help and support from Adult Social Care
  • We use the information on the Register to help us to plan our services
  • Registration may sometimes help you with getting concessions or to qualify for support from other services 

How to access this service

If you have a physical disability and would like to be registered as  please contact our ACCESS TEAM

if you have a sight or hearing impairment please contact SARC

Adult Services - Adult Social Care ACCESS Team

Adult Social Care ACCESS Team contact information

Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:00pm, Civic, 1 Saxon Gate East, Central Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ