We are pleased to announce that we are able to offer small group citizenship ceremonies but please read the following before you contact us to make a booking:
- Check the letter you have received from the Home Office, if it states that the Home Office will "send out your invitation and you will then be able to book a ceremony with your local authority" then you must wait until you receive your Home Office invitation letter before contacting us as this will only be sent to you once the Home Office have despatched your certificate to us;
- We can only book your ceremony if we have received your certificate of naturalisation from the Home Office.
- One guest will be permitted into the ceremony to support you. If you bring any additional guests they will be asked to wait outside;
- Children under the age of 18 who have been granted citizenship should not attend. Their certificate will be presented to their parent(s);
- If you have recently returned from overseas, please let us know when you contact so that we can look at ceremony dates after you have completed any quarantine requirements.
In order to book a ceremony please contact us on 01908 372101 or use the link below.
To log in you will need to use your surname as your username:
- If your surname comprises of more than one name, use the last name only.
- If your surname is hyphenated, use both names including the hyphen.
Your password is your Home Office reference number:
- If your Home Office reference has 9 digits starting with 0, please enter all nine digits
- If your Home Office reference has 16 digits, for example 1212-0001-0001-0001, please enter the full reference including the hyphens
On the day of your ceremony
If you feel at all unwell or have been asked to self-isolate do not attend your appointment – call us to rearrange. We will then re-book you onto the next available ceremony or discuss options with you.
Please arrive promptly and wait at the main Registrar’s entrance. We will invite you into the building at the time stated on your confirmation email, therefore, if you arrive early please be prepared to wait outside.
It is recommended that you wear a face mask or face covering when you attend your ceremony, but you will be asked to remove this briefly to allow the registrar to conduct an identity check.
There are no drinking water facilities or waiting areas on site.
You must bring your Home Office letter to your ceremony and some form of photographic ID, such as your passport or driving licence. If your Home Office letter has been emailed to you, please bring a printout of this with you.
You will be asked to either swear or affirm the oath of allegiance. Please do not worry about learning this in advance as you will be provided with a handout containing the words.
Last Updated: 6 October 2021