Devolved Parishes

Not all landscaping is maintained by the Council.  Some will be maintained by businesses (such as in shopping or commercial areas) or householders. 

The following Parish and Town Councils have appointed their own contractors or are undertaking the work themselves, and any complaints, compliments or enquiries should be made directly to the respective Councils or The Parks Trust:


Land that is the responsibility of The Parks Trust can be found on the council mapping system “My MK”.