Creating a village green

The Commons Act 2006 ('the 2006 Act') allows for applications to be made to Milton Keynes City Council to register land as a new town or village green - the process requires a lot of commitment from the applicant and the council.  We also keep a register of town and village greens in Milton Keynes. 

Please read our guidance notes and apply to create a village green.   


Parks and Open Spaces

Parks and Open Spaces contact information

Civic, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ