Health and Safety Executive incident reporting

Health and safety compliance

Businesses are being reminded that fatal and major injuries, diseases and other incidents must be reported to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) in compliance with RIDDOR - Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013. RIDDOR guidance is available on the HSE website.

Companies that fall to Milton Keynes City Council for enforcement such as offices, warehouses, sports clubs, residential homes and catering outlets, may contact us directly on 01908 252398 (out of hours 01908 226699).

More information and guidance

The HSE website provides a wealth of health and safety information and guidance to employers and workers, including access to guidance and codes of practice, which can be downloaded for free.

For more information visit the HSE website. Additional advice is also available on the Government website.

For more information on how to make complaints about health and safety in the workplace visit the HSE website complaints section.

Environmental Health contact information

Postal address:, Civic, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ