Damage to a road, footway or redway

We check our network daily for issues, however it covers many miles so we can't always pick up everything. You can report damage on a road, footway or redway (such as a pothole, cracked kerb, broken slab) to us on this form.

Some roads or footpaths may not be adopted by the council, such as new estates which are still owned by the developer. Issues here need to be reported to the landowner.