Camping and Caravanning Information
There are 2 areas providing over 200 pitches for camping and caravanning at Emberton Country Park, suitable for tents, caravans and motor homes.
- The Touring Field - enclosed field with allocated pitches and toilets/showers block
- The Rally Field - three open fields with a short walk to toilets / washbasins block, no showers
- Booking information
- Arrival and departure information
- Age Restrictions
- Group Restrictions
- Caravan Storage
Booking Terms and Conditions
Emberton Country Park provides camping for family groups, friends groups and organised rally groups who meet the age restriction criteria below. Bookings can be made via Customer Services, Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.15pm by telephone 01908 252860.
- The camping season runs from 1 April to 31 October.
- Bank Holiday weekends - 3 nights minimum stay (Fri, Sat & Sun)
- July and August weekends - 2 nights minimum stay (Fri & Sat)
Before making your booking you must read the Camping and Caravanning Terms and Conditions
When making a booking, please check suitability of your campervan, caravan, trailer tent or tent as our pitches vary in size, shape and accessibility.
Bookings are non-transferable.
Bookings are confirmed subject to park conditions. Occasionally park/ground conditions can lead to a cancellation. You will be notified via the contact details you have provided. Please ensure that they are correct.
Should it be necessary for the park to cancel the booking, you will be reimbursed in full.
Arrival and Departure Information
Attend the Gatehouse on arrival for your booking information pack.
- Pitches are available from 11am on day of arrival, 4pm on Sundays
- Pitches must be vacated by 11am on day of departure, 4pm on Sundays
Late arrivals must notify the park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours. After this period, management reserves the right to relet your pitch.
Charges below are for Peak season. Off Peak Charges (7 September to 31 October) £2.00 reduction on charges per night.
The Touring Field
- Pitch per night £25.00 with electric hook-up £28.00
- Pitch per week £144.00 with electric hook-up £170.00
The Rally Fields
- Pitch per night £20.00 Pitch per week £120.00
The Rally Fields – Club Group (10 minimum)
Club Rally Group bookings must be arranged in advance with the Park's Rally Officer and will normally give exclusive use of field required. Please Note: All Rally Field users are not permitted to use showers in other camping areas within the park, for comfort and safety reasons. Any campers found breaking this rule will be asked to leave the park.
- Pitch per night £12.00 Pitch per week £68.00
- Marquee Per night £134.00
One small tent for children only, to be sited on parent’s pitch.
- Pitch per night £6.00 Pitch per week £13.50
Any person making a booking must be 21 years of age or over and must be present for the duration of that booking. Proof of age may be required. Persons under 21 years of age will only be permitted to camp if they are part of a family unit. This means that they must be with a parent or legal guardian.
The Park Management reserves the right to refuse groups of campers deemed unsuitable. Please contact the Park Manager if you are in any doubt whether your group meets the criteria above and is suitable for this campsite.
No refunds/discounts/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Change of dates. If you are unable to make the original dates booked, subject to availability dates can be rebooked. Otherwise a refund will be offered on the following basis:
- More than 4 weeks’ notice of cancellation 90% refund
- 3 weeks’ notice of cancellation 75% refund
- 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation 50% refund
- 1 week notice of cancellation 25% refund
- Less than 1 week notice of cancellation no refund
Administrative costs will not be reimbursed for any cancellation.
Should the booking be cancelled because you, or an immediate family member has to isolate due to Covid-19, you will not be financially penalised if proof is produced and accepted.
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in you being asked to leave the Park. The Park Management reserves the right to evict any person from the Park if the behaviour of any member of their party is deemed unacceptable. Examples of what may be considered unacceptable includes, but is not limited to; loud music, raucous behaviour, use of language or behaviour likely to cause offence to others. If you are asked to leave the Park you must do so immediately, and no refund will be offered.
Please ask at the Gatehouse for details of Static Caravans and Touring Caravan Storage.
Last Updated: 22 September 2021