Report overhanging trees and landscape issues

Reporting issues

Use our overhanging trees and vegetation form to report non-urgent landscaping issues such as: 

  • Hedge/Shrub needs pruning/weeding
  • Private vegetation obstructing the highway or footway
  • Pond/watercourse management
  • Grass - cutting missed/repair/damaged verge
  • General landscape enquiry

For urgent issues such as uprooted or fallen trees, glass or needles in a play area or damaged play equipment please call us instead:

During office hours (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:15pm) call 01908 252353

Outside office hours including at weekends, call 01908 226699

When it's not council managed land

We don't do routine or urgent work on land that's the responsibility of The Parks Trust. The Trust manages this itself. Find out who looks after which land on our mapping system.

We only do urgent work on land that's maintained by these parish councils. Routine, non emergency work should be reported to them directly.