How to access this service

The main route to Adult Services is via our ACCESS team or by completing a Request for care and support. The ACCESS team will often be able to give you the advice and information you need over the telephone, or, if necessary arrange to see you in person.

Social Work Teams

If you need further social work support, they will refer you to one of the following services. These include:

  • Working Age Adults Service - for people under the age of 65
  • Older Peoples Service - for people over age 65 
  • Adult Safeguarding Team

These teams can offer further information and advice and, if necessary, a more detailed assessment to:

  • Identify any needs you may have, how these might have an impact on your health and well being
  • Identify your strengths
  • Identify what is important to you

The staff in these teams will aim to: 

  • Work with you to promote independence and maximise your independence
  • Support you with activities of daily living such as personal care and building routines to manage your daily life.
  • Support you to access education, employment and housing.
  • Support you to access independent advocacy
  • Help to arrange any ongoing social care support you may need

Please note that you may need to pay towards the cost of support depending upon your circumstances

Adult Services - Adult Social Care ACCESS Team

Adult Social Care ACCESS Team contact information

Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:00pm, Civic, 1 Saxon Gate East, Central Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ

Adult Services - Adult Social Care Out of Hours and Bank Holidays

Adult Social Care Out of Hours and Bank Holidays contact information

  • 01908 725005

5:00pm - 08:45am Monday-Friday Weekends & Bank holidays 24 hrs,