Ask for Adult Social Care support from the Council

Before you contact us you may be able to find the information that you need on our Adult Social Care pages or in our Directory

If you need help to understand what your needs are and how to arrange the support you need you can contact our ACCESS Team or complete a Request for care and support. We will often be able to give you the advice and information you need over the telephone, if necessary we can arrange to see you in person.

You can also use our Equipment Self Assessment tool to find out how a piece of equipment may help, and then you can buy or request to loan any recommended items.

If you need ongoing social care support our staff will then contact you offer to further advice as required and where necessary we will carry out an assessment to look at your eligible social care needs and identify if you are eligible for funded adult social care.  

Arranging an Assessment

How we decide if you are Eligible for Council Funded Support

Ongoing Care and Support Planning