Mortgage arrears

If you own your home and have fallen into mortgage arrears, the housing solutions service will try to assist you in stopping the repossession.

We can assist with helping pay off your outstanding arrears, help with court papers and pausing evictions in exceptional circumstances (for example if you have recently lost your employment or have an illness which has prevented you from working).

Contact us for help

You should seek our help as soon as possible, when you first realise you may not be able to meet your mortgage payments or where you have already fallen into arrears.

Housing - Housing Solutions Service

Housing Solutions Service contact information

Postal Address: Civic, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ