Housing starts and completions in Milton Keynes are monitored quarterly. The last quarterly housing survey (1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020) was undertaken at the end of September 2020.
The results for the year as of 30 September are:
- 844 completions (842 net following demolitions)
- 1686 starts
- 3094 under construction at 30 September 2020
- Housing stock in the borough at 30 September 2020 = 116,510
- Housing Stock in MK's urban areas at 30 June 2020 = 99,427
- Housing Stock in MK's rural areas 3o June 2020 = 17,083
The Council produces a factsheet every quarter that breaks down the information gathered on site visits into sub-tenures and gives insight into the development happening in Milton Keynes. This can be accessed by clicking the link below:
Monitoring data up to 30 June 2020 can be viewed within the documents found under the “Documents” section on the left-hand side of this page.
Please Note: The data contained within these documents relates solely to the monitoring of housing development across the Borough prior to 1 July 2020; they do not form the Councils position on future projected completions, nor the Council’s assessment of five-year housing land supply.
Last Updated: 16 October 2020