Do It Online - Benefits and Council Tax
- Set up a Council Tax Direct Debit online
- View your Council Tax account online
- Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction – Make a new claim or report a change in circumstances
When making a claim online for housing benefit or council tax reduction you may be asked to bring an original document to the council offices for verification.
Please note that in view of the current national situation and until further notice we will be able to accept copies of documents by e-mail.
- Universal Credit Eligibility Checker
- Apply for Local Welfare Provision
- Apply for a Discretionary Housing or Council Tax Payment
- Find my nearest - information and maps about Council services and other community facilities in your local area
If you don't have internet access at home you can use public internet access to pay and apply online (click the mouse on the little purple pictures for more details on each site).
Last Updated: 19 March 2020