Income and Expenditure forms

The forms below may be used to support your application for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction.

Please ensure that the forms are fully completed because incomplete forms may delay your application. Once complete the forms need to be e-mailed to or you can send them in the post to our address of Milton Keynes City Council, Civic Centre, 1 Saxon Gate East, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3EJ. You must put either your claim reference number or your full name and address on all forms.

Benefits Team - existing claims contact information