Parking Charges and Parking Guide for Central Milton Keynes
Central Milton Keynes has over 20,000 parking spaces. The different types are colour coded in the guide below to help you find a space.
Please note charges for Commuter Parking in the Long Stay car park are £10 per day as from April 1 2018.
- Central Milton Keynes Parking Guide and Charges (PDF, 3.3MB)
- Pay and Display and Permit Parking Charges 1 April 2018 (PDF, 200KB)
- Standard Tariff (purple bays) 50 pence per hour (Please use the black pay & display machines)
- Premium Tariff (red bays) £2 per hour (Please use the red pay & display machines)
- Long Stay Tariff (blue bays) £10 all day (Please use the blue Pay & display machines)
Theatre Multi-Storey Car Park
This 330 space car park is located off Marlborough Gate, ideally suited for visits to the Theatre, Theatre District and shopping centre.
Parking costs from just 40p per hour (available in 4 hour slots). The car park has a Park Mark secure parking award and is manned at all times.
- 7am to 12 Midnight, Monday to Saturday and
- 9.30am to Midnight on Sundays.
Monday to Sunday
Milton Keynes Theatre Address:
500 Marlborough Gate
Read this document (PDF, 208KB)to find out how parking revenue is spent in Milton Keynes.
RingGo cashless parking
RingGo lets you pay for your parking without coins, you just need a payment card and a phone or pc.
You can register for RingGo on the sign up page or when you want to park. The details to make payment can be found on the pay and display machines.
Please see our Milton Keynes Parking Guide (PDF, 3.3MB) for the location of the dedicated motorbike bays. Motorcyclists can park for free in the dedicated bays and currently in all pay and display parking bays, although they are still expected to abide by all other restrictions, e.g. parking only within marked bays (if possible, please park or leave room for more than one motorbike in a single bay), not parking on yellow lines or in resident or disabled bays etc.
Last Updated: 2 January 2020