Report it: Planning Enforcement
Planning Enforcement are responsible for investigating and taking action against unauthorised development and breaches of planning control in Milton Keynes.
We act in accordance with the:
Reporting a planning breach
Reporting a non-planning breach
Non-planning breaches are dealt with by different council departments. Click on the links for more information:
- Neighbour disputes concerning antisocial behaviour.
- Work to unprotected trees.
- Suspected future breaches, things you suspect might happen.
- Neighbour disputes over boundaries or land ownership etc.
- Covenants or any other civil legal contacts.
- Party Wall Act (1996).
- Highways issues such as illegally parked cars.
- Noise complaints.
- Anonymous, trade or competition complaints.
Last Updated: 16 April 2021