Report it: planning enforcement

The Planning Enforcement team is aware of an issue affecting enforcement enquiries submitted since Monday 30th May which causes enquiries to be marked as "closed" immediately after submission. Until the cause of this issue can be established, please be assured that your enquiry is still being investigated and you will receive further correspondence advising you of the enforcement reference number and officer.

Planning Enforcement are responsible for investigating and taking action against unauthorised development and breaches of planning control in Milton Keynes.

We act in accordance with the:

Reporting a planning breach

Reporting a non-planning breach

Non-planning breaches are dealt with by different council departments. Click on the links for more information:

The planning enforcement register

The Planning Enforcement Register is held by the council, in its capacity as the local planning authority, at the Civic offices. Please make a search under Land Charges provisions to establish whether an enforcement notice applies to the property or land concerned, or contact legal services or planning enforcement if you require information relating to it.

Planning Enquiries

Planning Enquiries contact information

Civic, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ